About Michelle Doerr
GREEN, CIPS, RSPS, TRC
I have been in real estate since 1992 and I became a Broker in 2008 and started my own company, Doerr Realty® in Jan. 2009. Since 2000 I have been an International Real Estate Consultant for developments and projects throughout Mexico and Central America.
To learn about my online, global real estate company, Doerr Realty®, click here.
2011-2013 Three-time award winner for the "Best of San Antonio Real Estate Brokers Award" by the US Commerce Association.
I am a National Association of Realtors(NAR) GREEN Designee and a member of the NAR Green Resource Council. I am also a “Real Estate Pro” for the US Green Builders Council’s Green Home Guide where I periodically answer questions as a panel expert for the guide.
I am also
I am also a lifetime student/member of the prestigious Floyd
I'm a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), The Texas Association of Realtors(TAR), and the San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR) and a member of the NAR Green Resource Council.
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker (#424230)
- NAR Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- NAR Certified Resort and
Second HomeProperty Specialist (RSPS).
- ICREA Transnational Referral Certified (TRC).
- NAR GREEN Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors
- International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA)
- Member of NAR’s World Properties.
- Member of the Master Sales Society
- Member of the NAR Green Resource Council
- Member of the US Green Builders Council (USGBC) Central TX Chapter
- Green Pro for the USGBC Green Home Guide
- Member of Stanford's Who's Who